5 Ways You Can Help Stop Climate Change At Home!
5 ways to take action for climate change at home!
- Spend a week without eating meat.
- Have shorter showers.
- Change to energy efficient light bulbs.
- Buy less products.
- Pick up waste from your neighborhood or street.
How do these ways help?
- Having a week without eating meat can reduce greenhouse gases and also helps save the animals.
- Having shorter showers helps conserve water.
- Changing to energy efficient light bulbs uses less energy, and the less energy used means less CO2 produced.
- Buying less products makes factories produce less products, so there for less gases spreading into the air.
- When you don't pick up waste, the waste decomposes, carbon dioxide and methane gas is created.
Here are 2 videos about climate change: